Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Eric's Birthday

Eric's birthday is today. We didn't do too much because he thinks he's old and is "over birthdays"..... how can you be over birthdays??? Anyway, Calvin and I surprised him at work and brought him and his co-workers a cake to eat. Then of course we had a huge pie to eat at home too. It was a banana chocolate cream pie with a touch of coconut on top from Papa Hydens in Portland. It was very yummy but HUGE especially when Eric and I were the only ones eating it. Calvin tried some but didn't like it very much and despite the pictures Teddy didn't help eat any either.


Here it is! Looks amazing huh?

My boys cutting the pie and giving me their cheesiest smiles.

Calvin insisted the Teddy put a bib on as well so he could have some pie too.

That's a big piece of pie.....

2 comments:

The Hammond Holler! said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

The Days said...

Happy Birthday Eric!!!!!!! Better late then never right.... But it is on my calendar and that is what is important. I wish I could have eaten that delicious looking pie with you, especially teddy.